Finally. the Women's Health Event you've been waiting for!
We know that traditional antenatal classes cover important topics such as nutrition, the importance of pelvic floor exercises and keeping active during pregnancy but rarely to the depth that we will go to and often (and with good reason) with the emphasis on the birth process itself. At the Fit4Life Mama Event, we will get stuck into the nitty gritty details as well as getting you to actually DO what we're teaching you - so that you know, in class, if you're able to do it and if you're not, we're there to help you get it right, before sending you on your merry way! You will be taught by experts in their field that have all been through what you're going through. We are truly passionate about empowering women to understand how they can feel their absolute best, from the inside to the outside, so it was a no brainer that the three of us should come together to put on this event for you and we are super excited that you're here and interested to find out more!
The event will be held in the Garden Room at the newly refurbished DoubleTree Hotel, on Saturday, 10th November from 9.30am to 4pm. The format of the day will be as follows:
You will also receive a fabulous goody bag at the end of the day, as well as a pdf download of everything that we have covered in the workshop - the latter will be emailed to you after the event has finished.
The price to attend is £90 per person or £81 if you book by midday on Monday, 8th October. Booking will be LIVE on Monday, 1st October! To be amongst the first to be notified that booking is open, simply fill in your details below.
- Welcome refreshments
- Introductions to the day and to each other
- Nutrition for Pregnancy and beyond with Kate Dimmer, Registered Nutritionist & Nutritional Therapist ,
- Lunch in the Lakeside Restaurant
- Pelvic Floor and Core Health with Louise Rahmanou, Registered Women's Health Physiotherapist
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Fitness with Nicki Ryder, Qualified Personal Trainer with extended training in Pregnancy & Postpartum Fitness - please note that this session will include 30 minutes of light activity, so please dress appropriately or bring appropriate clothing with you
- A final Q&A session
Thanks again for your interest and hopefully we'll see you there!
Kate, Louise and Nicki
* indicates required